We always have things going on at GDA!
This is a wonderful, in-house event for our students to use their own incredible minds and creativity by creating their own dance/s!
You can enter from age 7+ and in any style!
What do you need to do?
Choreograph a routine for a solo, a duet or a group of 3 or more. You can be in the dance yourself or you can ask someone else to dance your choreography for you, (it is the choreography that is marked).
7-10years and 11 years+
£5 per entry
- The entry must be in the choreographers name only.
- You may choreograph with a friend as a duet, but solos and groups may only have one choreographer.
- If a duet is entered with two choreographers and the dance wins, then you must share the prize.
- Music must be provided ahead of time, you will be asked for this when we need it.
- Dances are judged on the 4 C's - concept, creativity, content and costume!
We are looking forward to seeing the different ideas you come up with!
Enter by hitting the button below!!